Tuesday 1 December 2015

My Affordable Christmas Gift Guide Beauty Edition 2015 | Im Back | Exciting News


hello everyone and welcome back to my blog I would like to start off by saying that I am sorry for the lack of posts on my blog lately, but I am now back and posting on a regular basis again. I also have some exciting news to share with you all ... and that is that I am expecting, I am literally over the moon to be pregnant again, and I have been told that I am going to have a little princess which is such great news but I may have to hide my makeup and put it up high when she gets older lol.

Anyway back to today's blog post post which you can see from the title is my affordable Christmas gift guide where all the items are going to be beauty related. I thought this would be a good post to start with for the beauty lovers out there that want to treat themselves to something for Christmas or need inspiration for their wishlist, or if you are just not too sure what to buy your family and friends who are also beauty lovers, then this post may be really helpful to give you a rough idea of the beauty gifts that are currently on the market that are also affordable, therefore all the products featured on this post are under £30.


When it comes to buying beauty items I am a huge fan of Debenhams and House of Frasier, but when buying multiply present on a budget I tend to shop in Boots and Superdrug, as I find these store more affordable, they normally have the 3 for 2 sale, which basically means that if you buy 3 items you generally get the cheapest products free which is great when trying to save money, also if you are loyal like me then you may have many beauty cards in your purse so you can collect points on purchases and then use your points to pay for Christmas gifts. Also I have notice many deals lately in Boots where you will receive a free beauty gift set when you buy two products from the same brand which is great to give on as a Christmas gift or even keep for yourself, so here is my list of affordable Christmas gift ideas;


2. Tanya Burr candy cane trio - £8 (£6 sale)
3.Flutter brushes - £6 (£5 sale)



Some of the products that are listed above are on sale due to the black Friday/cyber Monday deals so make sure you snatch them up at discount prices, I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I will be doing another one soon which will not be beauty related. If you would like me to do an affordable Christmas gift guide for men then let me know down in the comments and I will be sure to do that. don't forget to follow me on all my social media sites and bloglovin to stay up to date with posts and I will speak to you all soon...

Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on 
  Instagram Twitter Facebook Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr
Kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...