Wednesday 8 July 2015

Fashionista Lipsticks | Swatches | First Impression | review | Fragrance Direct



Recently I have discovered that my most popular blog posts are swatch and review ones, and you all know me by now and know that I am a lipstick junkie and cant start buying lipsticks so why not do another lipstick swatch and review. Today's lipsticks are the fashionista lipsticks which I bought from Fragrance Direct


Packaging...
I do quite like the packaging of these lipsticks, I have seen much worse on drugstore lipsticks, and I think for the price the packaging makes the lipsticks look more expensive. The packaging of these lipsticks is plastic but has a metal affect look, with a slopped top. And what I like about these lipsticks is that the shade of the lipstick and the colour indicator is actually on the top of the lipstick, so it means that you dont have to store your lipsticks upside down to know what shade you are choosing. And I believe that the colour indicator on the lipsticks does match the actual colour of the lipsticks therefore I would rate the packaging 4/5. 

Price and availability...
The price of these lipsticks are great retailing at only £0.50 which I think is unbelievable for a lipstick as the cheapest lipsticks I own that are of great quality retail for a £1 and are the Mua LipsticksMakeup revolution lip hug collection and makeup revolution iconic pro collection. But the availability like I said in my last post maybelline colour sensational lipsticks if you want to buy something off the website I recommend you buy them straight away as they go out of stock fast, and there was only 4 colours from this collection in stock unfortunately. 

Lipstick...
I was so pleasantly surprised about these lipsticks, I never had high expectations as there were only 50 pence and I wasn't expecting much, but I was wrong and I am totally in love with these lipsticks. I wish that fragrance direct had more of these lipsticks in stock as I will definitely be buying more if I see any. There are many things that I love about these lipsticks such as the texture which is so creamy maybe one of the most creamiest lipsticks I have ever used, They are very pigmented and apply quite glossy to the lips, and the four shades I managed to get are gorgeous I know that I will get much where out of these lipsticks no matter what the season as all the colours are wearable all year and are all so hydrating of the lips and they last on the lips for 1-2 before needed reapplication which it reapplies easy and smoothly and doesn't go flakey or patchy. 



Overall opinion...
My overall opinion on these lipsticks is that I love them and I would definitely recommend them you cant go wrong for 50 pence as the quality is amazing and I dont think that you will be disappointed, They have a great variety of colours and they dont smell bad, they kind of smells sweet which I do like as it is not too overwhelming. The only negative thing I have to criticize which isn't a major problem is that I just think these lipsticks would be better if they stained your lips as they started to fade. So if your interested in these lipsticks make sure to check out Fragrance Direct for affordable makeup, skin care, fragrances and much more. Therefore my overall rating on these lipsticks is 5/5. 

*all lipsticks were bought by me and my opinions are honest


Thank you for reading dont forget to follow me on 
                    Instagram Twitter Facebook Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr
Kara xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...