Monday 8 June 2015

My MAC Lipstick collection - Permanent And Limited Edition ( Pinks, Purples and Browns )

Hello and welcome back to my blog today I thought that I would share with you my MAC lipstick collection, I would like to start off by saying that I haven't got hundreds of MAC lipsticks but MAC is my favourite brand by far and I am such a sucker for MAC limited edition lipsticks.


pink lipsticks



Catharina - Ultimate
No Faux Pas - Matte (Heirloom Collection)
Pink Fusion - Amplified
Pink Plaid - Matte
Saint Germain - Amplified
Chatterbox - Amplified
Viva Glam Nicki - Satin


Purple And Brown Lipsticks





Runner - Matte (Nasty Girl Collection)


The Scene - Ultimate


Rebel - Satin (heirloom Collection)


Feel My Pulse - cremesheen (Temperature Rising Collection)


Dodgy Girl - Matte (Kelly osbourne Collection)


Acai - Matte (Julia Petit Collection)


Goddess Of The Sea - Cremesheen  (Alluring  Aquatic Collection)



Thanks for reading dont forget to follow me on
Kara xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...