Friday 26 June 2015

My Everyday Makeup Routine - MAC, urban decay, Loreal, benefit and more

Hello beauty lovers I hope you are all doing well, I thought that I would share with you my everyday makeup products and routine, its super easy to achieve and doesn't take too long which is great for all you girlies with a busy lifestyle or even a little monster to look after like me.

Starting off with the face the first thing that I do is moisturise as I do suffer from super dry patches on my face in addition to having oily skin in general. The next thing I apply to my face is my favourite primer and the moment which is the L'Oreal mattifying face primer, this is perfect for those of you who have oily skin and enlarge pores, as I feel that this primer keeps me from looking like a disco ball, but is also smooths out my skin and reduces the look of my pores. I addition to using the L'Oreal primer I also apply a pea size amount of benefit porefessional just when I have enlarge pores to reduce them even more, After doing this it gives me a smooth and hydrating base to slap my face makeup on, which makes it not only look better but also last longer well in my opinion it does.

 



The next step in my everyday routine is my eyebrows, I normally use my collection eyebrow powder, this is such as great product, it includes 3 different shades for different coloured brows, however I use all three shades, the lightest shade is perfect for the start of my brows as I don't like them to dark and this just subtlety shades them in without them looking patchy, then I use the middle colour which is a warm brown to fill on the rest of my eyebrows and then the darker brown shades just to darken the tail part of my eyebrows and with this palette it is so easy do, especially if you have the right brush, I don't use the brush that came with this palette as I find it to small, however I just use a basic angled eyeshadow brush which I got off ebay for £1 and it works perfectly. The next thing I do with my eyebrows is set them into place, to do this I use the brow gel that comes with the palette which is quite good and does its job. The last thing I do to my eyebrows is use my la girl pro conceal and clean up around my eyebrows to make sure it is tidy and sharp as possible.


Moving on from my eyebrows the next thing I do is my eye, for everyday wear I will normally gravitate towards a more natural eye look, therefore I would just a warm or cool light brown shade in my crease like buck from the urban decay naked 1 palette and a darker brown shade in the outer v of my eyes and drag this shade on my bottom lash line, such as my mua eyeshadow in chestnut, Then I would using a pretty light matte shade or shimmery white shade all over my lid, such as the lightest shade in my matte makeup revolution palette, shimma shimma by makeup geek or shroom by mac. 

The next thing is my eyeliner I normally do a thin liquid liner with a small wing, so that it looks a little bit more natural. To do this I am using my maybelline gel eyeliner which is my favourite eyeliner of all time, and then I will curl my lashes ready for heaps and heaps on mascara, the mascara I have been using everyday has been my benefit roller lash mascara which is my favourite at the moment as it actually makes me look like I have got lashes and the like the style of the wand, therefore I coat my lashes in mascara but leave the bottom lashes to after.


Going back to my face as I like to give my moisturiser and primer time to soak into the skin, I apply my foundation with the real techniques buffing brush, my favourite foundation as the moment is the rimmel clean finish pore less foundation mixed with a little bit on Revlon colourstay, so that I am to get the exact colour match and give my skin a bit more coverage. I then go in with my la girl pro conceal again but this time apply it in an upside down triangle underneath my eyes, as this will conceal my dark circles and also highlight under my eyes. I love the coverage of this concealer and they have a huge variety of different shades to suit nearly every skin tone.

The next step in my makeup routine is setting everything on my face in place, therefore I use the rimmel stay matte powder underneath my eyes to set my concealer and stop it creasing but also brighten up the area a little bit more, then I set the rest of my face with my mac studio fix powder. and when everything is set in place I then put a few coats of mascara on my bottom lashes, not quite sure why I do my bottom lashes last but it seems to work well.

Bronzer is the next thing I use on my fast, my favourite is the elf contouring blush and bronzer duo and I contour my face then I use my Bobbi brown bronzing powder to add warmth to my face so I apply this on my forehead, down the sides on my nose, around my jaw and over my contour. Then I apply blusher I tend to use a different blusher nearly everyday, however one of my favourites is my mac blush in Fleur power and pinch me, I also love my sleek blush in pomegranate. The last step for my face makeup is highlighter and I don't own many highlighters but I generally use my Mary Lou maniser by the balm or my mac Sharon Osborne powder in refresh as this gives such a pretty glow.


The last thing I do in my everyday makeup routine is my lips, if I am going for a natural look I tend to use more dark nude shades, therefore I line my lips with soar which is my favourite lipliner and then I go over the top with either mac brave or velvet teddy as these shades are quite natural and suit my skin tone very well.

When doing this makeup look everyday it usually takes me anywhere between 20 minutes to half an hour depending on if my winged eyeliner wants to be equal and whether I apply false eyelashes as this normally takes me a little bit longer.

Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on 
                                    Instagram Twitter Facebook Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr
Kara xoxo 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...