Friday 8 May 2015

My Beauty Wishlist - NYX, E.L.F, Colourpop and Morhie Jacklyn Hill

I have been getting really frustrated lately as there are so many new beauty products that I want to try both high end and drugstore, but they are all American brands, and I find that they don't ship internationally or they do ship but there will be a big customs charge (like my Gerard cosmetics order) or they are out of stock. However my dad is going to Florida in a few months time so I have wrote him a list of beauty products I want him to pick up, so I thought I would share it with you girls and see if there are any other makeup products from America that you would recommend.




1. Nyx lip matte creams
2. Nyx contour kit
3. Nyx highlight and contour pro palette
4. E.l.f anti acne fighting foundation
5. Colourpop eye shadows by kathleen lights
6. Morphe palette by Jaclyn Hill palette


Have you tried any of these makeup products what so you think of them?
If you have any other recommendations I would love to know as I want to try and branch out from using the same brands and makeup especially american brands.

Thanks for reading don't forget to follow me on Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Facebook
Kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...