Wednesday 6 May 2015

Makeup Revolution # Liphug collection swatches and review

Hello beauties How are you all doing, I have been loving this brand called makeup revolution lately, and their prices and quality of these products are truly amazing. I am always looking for good bargains or dupes for my high end products and I think this brand do a great job at producing these dupes and nearly the same quality or sometimes even better than high end products. Therefore a few weeks ago I decided to order their new lipstick collection called #liphug collection, you can pick from the nudes, reds, pinks or favourite collection where you receive 5 lipsticks for £12.50 however they are currently on sale for £7.50, if you are interested in these lipsticks or any other makeup revolution products then check them out at Makeup Revolution. Anyway I am going to stop rambling and show you the lipsticks and swatches.

 



















With flash
Without flash




















Positives


  • Very affordable 
  • Sleek packaging
  • Huge colour variety
  • easy application
  • creamy formula
  • Some colours are pigmented but no all


Negatives


  • Not every colour is pigmented
  • Don't last very long on the lips
  • Feels quite wet and even 10 minutes after application (but I suppose that is why the formula is so creamy)


Have you tried any of these lipsticks if so what ones?
Have you seen my last post Mini makeup haul

Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on 
Kara xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...