Friday 10 April 2015

Spring and summer outfit ideas - top and skirt addition

I think I can finally say spring is here and the sun is out, here in the UK has been getting so hot lately and I thought it would be a good time to go in the back of my wardrobe and get out the spring and summer clothes. So this is my 4 spring/summer outfit ideas which include skirts and tops.




Outfit 1
Kimono - Bank
Bralet - BooHoo
Skirt - Topshop
Converse - Schuh



























Outfit 2
Leather jacket - Primani (primark)
Crop top - River island
Skirt - River island
Bag - River island
Converse - schuh























Outfit 3 
Leather Jacket - Newlook
Crop top - Vero moda
Skirt - Boohoo
Converse - schuh
























Outfit 4
Leather jacket - Primani (Primark)
Crop top - Primani (Primark)
Skirt - River Island
Cleated Boots - Bank


























I hope you enjoyed reading something different on blog and dont forget to follow me on bloglovin and other social networking sites, links on contact page
kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...