Saturday 2 May 2015

Empties - foundations would I repurchase loreal, mac, revlon and rimmel

Hello beauties and welcome back to my blog...so over the past few months I have accumulated many empty foundations so I thought i would share with you what foundation I would and wouldn't repurchase.




The first foundations was the Rimmel perfect match foundation, I am torn on this foundation because I love the texture of the foundation and it leave me with a light dewy coverage which is perfect for them days when I am having a good skin day and just want to look a bit more natural and glowing, however this is the second time I have brought this foundation and I still cant seem to get the right colour, as this one is a tad to light and the next darker colour is to dark, therefore I think if they brought out more colours in this foundation I would re-purchase this foundation again but at the moment I wouldn't. if you are interested in this foundation it retails for £6.99 and can be bought at Boots and Superdrug.

The next foundation is the MAC studio fix fluid foundation in the shade NC43 which is like the Rimmel foundation I am not to sure whether I would buy again or not. The reasons for this is that this is the fourth mac foundation I have brought, and I still cant find an exact colour to match my skin perfectly even though I have been matched by MAC every time. Also this foundation is very light coverage and doesn't last that long on my skin, so I cant wear this foundation if I am having a bad skin day or if its a hot day as this just seems to melt off my skin. This foundation can be found at mac cosmeticsDebenhamsHouse of fraser and John Lewis and retails for £21.50.

My most recent foundation to have purchased and used is the Revlon photo ready airbrush foundation in the shade caramel which I absolutely love its the first Revlon foundation I have ever used and I will be 100% buying this foundation again,  in addition to other Revlon foundations, I haven't got one bad things to say about this foundation, the application is a little weird as the foundation comes out pretty much like a mouse, but it has a pump which I prefer and find it so much more easier. The colour of this foundation is a perfect match to my skin and it is a full coverage foundation which looks flawless on photos must I add. Therefore I will without a doubt be re purchasing this foundation and I would recommend it to everyone to try if you like mouse like formulas or full coverage foundations. This foundation can be found at Boots for £12.99.

The last foundation is the L'Oreal true match and as you can see from the photo above I have three different shades. I do love the feel of this foundation on my skin it feel so lightweight yet it has a full coverage which leave my skin looking dewy and flawless  as sometimes when I used full coverage foundation I find that they end up looking cakey and emphasise dry patches on my face, however I feel like I have tried three different shades and still haven't found the exact match to my skin tone yet. Therefore I will be repurchasing this foundation as the finish is amazing and it is so affordable anther thing that I think is great about this foundation is that they have so many shades to pick from so there should be a shade for every skin tone I just need to find it, as they categories the colours by warm, cool and neutral undertones, you can get this foundation from Boots (you can use the 3 for 2 offer), Superdrug and Feel unique and it retails for £9.99.

Thanks for reading dont forget to follow me on
Kara xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...