Friday 6 March 2015

Poundland Acrylic Organisers For Makeup / Nail Polish


Hello beauty lovers I hope you are all doing well, I have found a great bargain today in poundland, YES!! poundland I couldn't believe it either..so I though I would share it will you. I went in there to have a look as I got told that they were selling nyx lipsticks, and stumbled upon this great bargain which is the acrylic makeup organisers. They were two different styles, one was a lipstick organiser/nail polish organiser and the other was a lipstick/compact organiser/nail polish where these was also space to store lipliner/eyeliners at the back. I was sooo surprised by how strong and sturdy these where, so I jumped at the opportunity and brought two, I will be going back for the lipstick organiser to put into my drawers.



Okay so these organisers are £1 each which is ridiculously cheap for how great the product is, the only thing I don't like about the organisers is that the spaces where you can put your lipsticks are very wide which I think is great if you have wide lipsticks such as Tom Ford/Nars audacious lipsticks, but for MAC lipsticks it looks strange if you only put one lipstick so I would put two in each space. The space is also big enough to store nail polish so the product is very versatile. However I cant find any other faults about this organiser and would definitely recommend this product to everyone.



Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin
Kara xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...