Monday 9 March 2015

MAC Haul - Isabel and Ruben Toledo Collection swatches and review

The last collection that MAC have released recently was the Toledo collection which I had to buy as I loved how different and unique the packaging was and I had nothing else like this. However I couldn't buy too much as I was saving my money for the cinderella collection but I wish I brought more of the toledo collection now.






 The first thing I got was a blusher in the shade 
Azalea Blossom - cool pink shade. I was really disappointed in this blush as I cant seem to pick up any colour on my brushes so it doesn't show up on my skin but I have just kept it for the packaging but might give it to my sister as she is lighter than me and might use it more. 

With Flash
With No Flash
I also got two lipsticks from the collection in the shade victoriana- mid tone pink red with a matte finish. And oxblood -  light peach nude with a matte finish, which I was able to get early because of a glitch on the MAC website which I have a post on Here and Here.
Oxblood
Victorina
oxblood
Victoriana 
I love the packaging of this collection however I don't think that I would recommend the blusher as it doesn't show up on my skin and 4 of the lipstick shades are very similar and one of them is a permanent shade but the oxblood lipstick is a must have and I absolutely love it. I do think that some of this collection is still available online such as MAC, john lewis and selfridges.


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin
kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...