Monday 16 March 2015

How Much Is My Face Worth

I have seen many beauty bloggers doing the "how much is my face worth" lately and thought that it was such a  good and fun idea to do it too, as I do use a variety of both high-end and drugstore makeup products in my everyday routine and was very intrigue as to what my total would be.




Moisturiser johnsons baby lotion - £2.79
Primer benefit porefessional - £24.50
Foundation MAC studio fix fluid - £21.50
Face setting Mac studio fix - £21.50
Under eye setting powder Rimmel stay matte - £3.99
Concealer Collection lasting perfection - £4.19
Eyeshadows - Naked palette £38.00
Mascara Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - £17.50
Highlighter Mary Lou Manizer - £17.50
Blusher Mac Desert Rose - £18
Eyebrows Collection Eyebrow Kit - £3.99
Lipliner  Mac Soar - £12.50
Lipstick Mac Velvet Teddy - £15.50

Total £237.45

OMG!!! I  am seriously shocked at the total as I wasn't expecting it to be this much, and it has really made me think about how much money I spend on makeup, However I think one good thing is that I am actually using my makeup and not hoarding it so its not a complete waste of money and it is what works with my skin best and makes me happy. 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin
Kara xoxo





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...