Tuesday 19 May 2015

Homemade Lip scrub

hello all you beauty lovers I hope that you are all doing well, I have been searching around now looking for a new lip scrub, as my lips have been looking awful lately, probably because i have been wearing matte lipsticks constantly, and thought that I would do a homemade one because I know exactly what is going into it and because I was bored lol. This is sooo easy to do and can be made in minutes with a few ingredients lying around your kitchen.


what you will need to make the lip scrub
two teaspoons of white sugar
half a teaspoon of jam (give a pink colour to the lip scrub and make it taste nice)
honey
vanilla flavoring
spoon
bowl
small container
  1. Put two teaspoons of white sugar, half a teaspoon of jam and a tiny bit of honey into the mixing bowl.
  2. Mix all the ingredients together until you have got the desired consistency.
  3. Add vanilla flavorings (optional).
  4. Scoop all the product into a container.
  5. Wa-lah you have got your home made lip scrub.
Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook 
kara oxox

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...