Friday 13 February 2015

Valentines day Nails

Hello beauty lovers I hope you are all doing well,I thought that I would do something different for a change on my blog so I thought I would do a valentines days inspired nail look, with step by step instructions and pictures. I would also like to say that I am in no way a nail artist and just do my nails for fun, I have been scrolling through pictures on the Internet on places such as pintrest and found this really cute nail design which is perfect for valentines day, however I don't really wear red nail polish so I decided to use PINK! as it is my favourite colour. 



Things you will need:
                                                             Base Coat
                                                             Top Coat
                                                      White Nail Polish
                                                    Red/Pink Nail Polish
                                                     Glittery Nail Polish
                                                          Nail Brushes
                    Nail polish Removing (To clean up the edges or any mistakes)

Step one - Coat nails with a clear base coat



Step 2 - Paint thumb, middle and pinky nail white

Step 3 - Paint index and ring nail pink or red



Step 4 - Use a dotting tool and add pink dots to the white pinky nail and add white dots to the pink index nail. 

Step 5 - Paint a pink/red bow onto thumb using two different size dotting tools, then paint a pink/red heart onto the middle nail.



Step 6 - add a glittery coat of nail polish to the ring nail


Step 7 - finish the nail look with a clear top coat and use the nail polish remover to clean up around the nail....Then you're finished taah-daah. 

Hope you enjoyed reading something different for a change, don't forget to follow me on bloglovin
Kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...