Thursday 12 February 2015

Elle Magazine Freebie!

Hello beauty lovers I hope you are all doing well, I thought that I would do a quick post about what I discovered today in ASDA. So you will hardly ever find me reading magazines unless I am in the hairdressers and still then I am just flicking through looking at the pictures. However if you are a beauty bargain hunter and love benefit products like me, than you should pick up the march issue of Elle magazine as you will receive a FREE!!! benefit roller lash mascara that hasn't even be sold by benefit yet, therefore if you want to try out this mascara first then make sure to pick it up, it should be sold in most supermarkets and retails at £4. The mascara claims to be a super curling and lifting mascara because of the shape and design of the brush, and the packaging looks amazing. 
also don't forget to follow me on bloglovin 
kara xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...